Monday’s most up-to-date tales from the globe of soccer in ESPN FC’s What is Trending…
– Milan are aiming to strengthen their attacking possibilities with the signing of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Andrea Belotti or Morata, in accordance to CEO Marco Fassone.
– Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has said Milan are fascinated in using Portuguese midfielder Renato Sanches on personal loan.
– Milan have continued their summer months recruitment travel by signing Argentina midfielder Lucas Biglia from Lazio.
– Leonardo Bonucci has taken out a comprehensive-webpage advert in Gazzetta dello Sport to thank Juventus just after leaving the club for AC Milan.
DORTMUND: Borussia Dortmund have established Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang a deadline to make a decision on his long term amid rumours AC Milan and Chelsea have targeted the striker.
JUVENTUS: Andrea Barzagli has said goodbye to AC Milan-sure Leonardo Bonucci, denying that there had been any bust-up in between the pair at the Champions League final.
Man UNITED: Club captain Michael Carrick suggests Romelu Lukaku faces a “huge leap” at United but backed him to take care of the tension.
– Sergio Romero has signed a new extended-phrase deal at Manchester United.
– Jose Mourinho has insisted United by no means considered of re-signing Cristiano Ronaldo this summer months.
– Ander Herrera suggests he will “do anything doable” to keep David De Gea as a teammate, amid speculation that Authentic Madrid could return with a bid for the goalkeeper this summer months. He has also played down speculation linking him with a transfer to Barcelona.
– Check out: ESPN FC’s Craig Burley suggests Lukaku was not Mourinho’s finest option.
Man Town: City have agreed a double deal to signal brothers Luka and Ivan Ilic from Crimson Star Belgrade, sources shut to the players have told ESPN FC.
– Alexis Sanchez suggests he has “created my decision” on regardless of whether to keep at Arsenal as he stressed the importance of actively playing in the Champions League.
– Teenage midfielder Dan Crowley has still left Arsenal to sign up for Willem II on a 3-year deal, the Dutch club have verified.
– Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny is closing in on a transfer to Juventus, sources in Italy have told ESPN FC.
– Check out: ESPN FC’s Gab Marcotti discusses how very likely Sanchez is to go away Arsenal.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: UEFA has uncovered it permitted both of those RB Leipzig and Crimson Bull Salzburg into this season’s Champions League due to the fact its chief investigator could not firmly build that Crimson Bull had “decisive influence” around both of those golf equipment.
UNITED STATES: United States has announced its roster adjustments for the knockout stages of the 2017 Gold Cup, and, as predicted, supervisor Bruce Arena has additional some major reinforcements, with most of the additions acquiring substantial global working experience.
– Mexico winger Elias Hernandez suggests El Tri must boost on its functionality in Sunday’s 2- Gold Cup victory around Curacao.
– Jamaica and El Salvador are both of those through to the knockout rounds just after actively playing to a 1-1 draw in advance of the Mexico match.
MLS: Los Angeles Soccer Club is fascinated in signing “Messi, Ronaldo, you title it,” suggests co-operator and president Tom Penn, who’s self-confident the world’s “top rated talent” will want to come to Southern California.
Comply with @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the most up-to-date soccer updates.